2. I will learn to apply my make-up in a professional manner. I will provide my own costume. I will carry out my appearance and assignment for the entertainment of others and not for personal gain or personal publicity when performing for either the parent club or Alley events. I will always try to remain anonymous while in make-up and costume as a clown, though there may be circumstances when it is not reasonably possible to do so.
3. I will not drink any alcoholic beverage prior to any clown appearances. I will abstain from drinking alcoholic beverages while in make-up and clown costume. I will conduct myself as a gentleman/lady, neither molesting nor interfering with other acts, events, spectators, or individuals.
4. I will remove my make-up and change into my street clothes as soon as possible following my appearance, so that I can not be associated with any incident, which may be detrimental to the good name of clowning. I will conduct myself as a gentleman/lady at all times.
5. While on appearance, in make-up and costume, I will carry out the directives of the producer or his designated deputies. I will abide by all performance rules without complaint in public.
6. I will do my very best to maintain the best clown standards of make-up, costuming, properties, and comedy.
7. I will appear in as many clown shows as I possibly can.
Home | Favorite Links | Pictures | Gospel Clowning | Birthday Parties | Balloons |